Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*My WET Dream*

I could tell she had regretted her actions for the quick requests on her own call
I sat alone in the hall
When she sparked the ego in me
She said she could cope if she saw see
She admitted my presence was the only remedy
Her voice indeed never sounded lively
So I cut the phone call
I met her 10 minutes later in the hall
She wore a transparent overall
I smiled at her to make her happy
She came closer and kissed me
She said I should forget fear ‘cos there’s no presence of her papa
Nor her mama
The next minute we were on the sofa
“What exactly are you trying to do?”
I curiously asked,
“Am I breaking a taboo?”
She seductively also asked
She said there was no need to pay any tax
So her body I freely began to axe

She locked the door
And there we began the harmless war
She lured me like Eve did to Adam for sure,
I nailed her from the sofa to the floor
The next, she put one foot on the wall
I continued the journey and also supported my hand on the wall
She began to crawl
I felt ripples run through me and begin to bawl
She requested for more
And the more I pour
She screeched the more
Gosh! Am I mistakenly writing posting another crazy folklore?
She did scream
But sorry folks, I’m just documenting another poem titled “My Wet Dream”!

EMAIL: mybeenie@gmail.com
TEL: +233262224480 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +233262224480      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment