Thursday, April 21, 2011

Strife Life

How I wish.....
My life is as easy as 1, 2, 3
My life is as easy as A, B, C
But I will sound and look very foolish!
Did God create me
To have, to live life smooth and easy?

They NEVER loved me,
They hide their prejudice and show their noble sides to me
They fool me
They exploit my mummy
They have confused my daddy
So I have a broken family
Now it's the world against Beenie

No woman wants to be my wife
Men and women stabbing me behind with the abstract knife
Cruelty, facism, nepotism, racism, ethnocentrism
Skin flints, spies, gossips, haters, tribalism
Dream killers and baseless soothsayers all part of my strife
What a LIFE.!!!

EMAIL: mybeenie@gmail.com
TEL: +233262224480 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +233262224480      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment